When Arijit sang, “safar khubsurat hai manzil se bhi” we felt more than just the beats. We felt connected. To roads. To rivers, that walk parallelly with us before finally disappearing into the woods. To mountains, that amaze us with their might and we can’t have enough of them.
In a nutshell, roads take us on a journey that hides plenty of nature to behold. And the world is blessed to have an abundance of them.
With that being said, here are 15 winding roads that will get the traveler in you excited to take a journey you would wish never ends.
1. Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Japan
2. Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina, US
3. Chapman’s Peak Drive, South Africa
4. Causeway Coastal Route, Northern Ireland
5. State Route 1, Big Sur, California
6. Rohtang Pass, India
7. Great Ocean Road, Australia
8. Rakaposhi, Pakistan
9. Hana Highway, Hawaii
10. Valley of Fire Road, Nevada
11. North Yungas Road, Bolivia
12. Peak District National Park, England
13. Tianmen Mountain Road, China
Also Read: Had Enough Of Inspirational Quotes? Here Are 20 Uninspirational Quotes For You