When Arijit Singh said safar khoobsurat hai manzil se bhi he was referring to life. But when you replay the lyrics in your head while on a road trip, you realise how those words sew to tell a tale of a journey that you never want to come back from.
That’s what road trips are all about. A journey where you explore, think, rejuvenate and find yourself in places you don’t want to leave. For some people, there could be nothing more relieving than a road trip. And if you are one of those, then here are 24 amazing road trips in India that you can take to quench your thirst to travel.
1. Delhi To Manali To Leh – 1,019-km
2. Mumbai to Goa – 586-km
3. Dehradun To Nainital – 278-km
4. Guwahati To Tawang – 444-km
5. Visakhapatnam to Araku Valley – 144-km
6. Old Silk Route connects Lhasa in Tibet via the Jelep La Pass to India – 68-km