50% Chinese Like Modi Gov. Says, China State-Owned, Global Times Report - Viral Bake
World

50% Chinese Like Modi Gov. Says, China State-Owned, Global Times Report

As face-off in Galwan Valley in Ladakh continues, seems like the Chinese themselves have understood the foul plays of its own government being the ignitor of issues that must not exist in the first place.

As per a report, a recent survey conducted by China government-owned mouthpiece Global Times concluded that as many as 51% of people like PM Modi’s government in China, while 49% of people are in favour of Beijing.

The survey further adds that 70% of people think that anti-China sentiments among Indians have increased in recent months. The other 30% believe that the relations between the two countries will improve in the future.

Also Read: After 23 Years, Ash’s Pikachu Might Finally Evolve Into Raichu In Coming Episodes

Around 9% of respondents said that the improvement in ties between India and China will not last for long, while 25% said that the relations between the two countries will remain strong for a long time.

https://twitter.com/imayur_/status/1299223798248427520

Over other things, the improvement in the two countries’ relations is necessary for several Chinese firms operating in India. As of now, Chinese’s Huawei is trying to woo the Indian government by publishing advertisements in various Indian newspapers.

The advertisements claim that India and China share 20-year-old relation and Huawei has always remained committed to the well-being of India.

Also Read: Street Artist Features Kangana Ranaut, Arnab Goswami And Sudhir Chaudhary In His ‘Walk Of Shame’ In Mumbai

India on the other hand is trying to part ways from Chinese firms in a phased manner. The government may not have banned these companies like Huawei in India but is asking telecoms in India to stop using Chinese equipment.

ViralBake Telegram
chinese like modi
Source – New India Express

Also Read: ‘Rahul hi Rashi hai’: Sambit Patra Uses Viral ‘Rasode Me Kaun Tha’ Meme To Mock Congress On Live TV – Watch

It is to be noted that Huawei is already facing a complete ban in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand has also imposed a partial ban on the Chinese company.

Related Articles

Back to top button

AdBlocker Detected

Please Disable Adblock To Proceed & Used This Website!