Police job aspirants have a good news for them as a big recruitment opportunity has come your way. Delhi Police has published a notification for 550 plus vacancies of Head Constable (Clerk)
The application process for the recruitment process has kick-started from today and would go on till November. To help you out with your application we bring to you all the important details related to the process.
Aspirants who are interested in making an application for the job must note the important dates related to the process. For your aid, we have tabled the important dates below. Take a look:
|Start of Online Application Process||14th October, 2019|
|Last Date For Making Online Application||13th November, 2019 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date For Paying Application Fee||13th November, 2019 (Till 5:00 PM)|
Applicants must submit the applications at the earliest to avoid the last hour rush and technical glitch. Applications are invited only in “online mode”.
Also Read: 5 Tips That Can Help You Ace IBPS Clerk Exam
Candidates who satisfy the basic minimum eligibility criteria as published in the official advertisement would only be considered eligible for the purpose of recruitment. Any candidate falling short of the mentioned eligibility criteria would be debarred during any stage of the exam.
The important eligibility criterions are mentioned below:
- Age: Applicant must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years of age (Relaxable for Reserved Categories) as on 01.07.2019
- Education: Applicant must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam from any Recognized Board in India
- Professional: Applicant must have a typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi
For detailed eligibility criteria, aspirants are advised to check the official advertisement of Delhi Police.
Delhi Police has distributed the vacancies to be filled under Male and Female category with reservation of seats for the respective classes. The detailed distribution of vacancies is tabled below:
Application Fee is applicable for certain class of aspirants while others are exempted from the same. The details about application fee is tabled below:
|INR 100||INR 100||INR 100||Nil||Nil|
Applicants are required to follow the below-given process to submit their application successfully.
- Visit the official website: https://delhip.azurewebsites.net/index_controller_DLP/register#no-back-button
- Fill in the Registration form and click submit
- Password and Login ID would be generated
- Use the details to generated during the registration process for login
- Fill in the detailed application form and upload signature and photograph
- Pay the Application Fee (if applicable) and click on Submit