WhatsApp has many amazing features that make instant communication very convenient. Within the past few months, instant messaging apps have added a streak of new abilities. This has taken the platform leaps ahead of its competitors. The app has great response time, an easy-to-use and interactive user interface, media sharing, real-time syncing for up to 4 devices, and many more amazing abilities. But apart from this WhatsApp also has some hidden features of which not every individual is aware about. So, in this blog, we will explore a few secret WhatsApp tricks to use this app to its full potential.
List of 10 Secret WhatsApp Tricks to Make Your Interactions More Engaging:
- WhatsApp allows users to lock their personal chats. You can find this option in the profile section of your chat. Meta has already started rolling this feature and you will get to use it soon.
- You can hide your personal chats in WhatsApp. You will just have to long-press the chat and click on the Archive box icon.
- As a WhatsApp user if you have a fingerprint lock on your phone then you use it to lock the app. So, no other person can read your chats even if you hand over your phone.
- WhatsApp compresses every image when you send it to someone. But there is a way you can send high-quality images to your contacts. Just go to Settings> Storage and Data> Photo Upload Quality> Select Best Quality. After this, your images will be sent in top quality.
- WhatsApp now allows you to hide your online presence completely. Your friends, family members or colleagues will not be able to see you online. You can access this feature in Settings> Privacy> Last seen online> Nobody and Same as last seen.
- WhatsApp also allows you to hide your profile picture from the users you want to. You will have to go to Settings> Privacy> Profile Photo> Tap my contacts, then enter the names of the users.
- You can use the message yourself feature to save any type of text, image, document, video, etc. Just tap on the message icon placed at the right bottom of the screen and search for your number to open the chat. Then you can message yourself.
- Android WhatsApp users can find any message in their chat just by using the search option placed in the top right corner of the screen under the three-dot menu.
Also read:WhatsApp Edit Button is Available for Beta Now