Aadhar Card Update
Want to Change your phone number linked to your Aadhar Card?
Aadhar Card has become the most crucial document in India, it’s not only necessary to avail the government benefits but it is also identity proof. All the agencies whether government or private need you aadhar to provide you the mandatory services. When an aadhar card is issued to an individual it provides the person a 12-digit unique identifying number.
Some crucial information aadhar card carries for the holder are Name, Address, Phone Number, Biometric Details, and many other details.
Few Benefits of Aadhaar Card To Avail Government Services:
- Obtaining Passport
Obtaining a Passport for an individual is a lengthy process and takes a lot of time. You will have to apply for an appointment with official authorities, then go for a verification process, background check, and many more procedures. But Aadhar Card makes it very simple, now citizens can easily for the passport by simply attaching their Aadhaar Card online.
- Opening Bank Account
All financial institutions consider an aadhar card a valid document in the process of opening a bank account. Aadhar Card plays a crucial role as it can be used for the KYC verifications process.
- Claiming Provident Fun
The person who has linked his Aadhar Card to his pension account can claim provident funds easily. Funds can be easily released to his bank account after a simple process.
- LPG Subsidy
Consumers who have linked their 17-digit LPG ID and Aadhar number can LPG Subsidy directly into their bank accounts.
Also read:Make Aadhaar Card Correction Easily With New Service
So after reading these few benefits now you know how important an Aadhar Card Update process is.
Follow these steps to link your new phone number to Aadhar Card:
- Go to the official website https://uidai.gov.in/ Or Just open this link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx to book an appointment to make corrections to your Aadhaar.
- Opening this URL you will have to select your location, after that click on ‘ Proceed To Book Appointment’. Then take a printout of the Aadhar Card correction form and fill in your details.
- After filling out the form give it to an executive when you reach the Aadhar Seva Kendra. Remember to reach Kendra at appointment time.
- Pay the minimal changes to make corrections on your Aadhar.
- You will receive the acknowledgment slip with URN.
- After these steps, your phone number will be updated within 3 days.
- You can use URN to track the status of your correction request.
Sir My phone number not change my aadhar number and my address not change
Sir till now my aadhar card date of birth has not been changed