There are times when you have forgotten your Aadhaar card at home and you have to give your Aadhaar number for some work. Do not get disheartened and rushed, I have brought you just the right thing.
You can easily retrieve your Aadhaar number/ Unique ID Number from official website of UIDAI in easy steps.
Steps To Get Your Aadhaar Card Number
- Go to official website of UIDAI
- In top left corner find ‘My Aadhaar’
- Open ‘My Aadhaar’ Tab
- Click on ‘Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID’
- You will see a message on screen that says, “This link shall take you to a page/website. For any query regarding the content of the linked page/website, please contact the webmaster for the concerned website.”
- Click on ‘Ok’
- You will be redirected to this website.
- Enter Name, Mobile Number/Email ID, Captcha.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’
- Login using OTP
- You will get your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number on your mobile/E-mail.