Aadhaar Card issuing body UIDAI has announced that now you can make changes in Aadahar from comfort of your home. You can update your name, date of birth, address, gender without going to Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
But for things like updating your biometrics, linking mobile number with adhar you have to visit registered Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Learn how to book appointments online in easy steps.
Steps To Book Online Appointment At Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- Go to official website of UIDAI
- In top left corner find ‘My Aadhaar’
- Open ‘My Aadhaar’ Tab
- Click on ‘Book Appointment’
- You will be redirected here.
- Select ‘City/Location’
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Enter Captcha Code
- You will get OTP, submit OTP
- Enter your Aadhaar details
- Feed your personal information
- Select your preferred date and time
- You will get ‘Booking Appointment Number’
Now on chosen date and time visit your Aadhaar Seva Kendra and make the required changes in your Aadhaar Card.