Airports Authority of India is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the AAI recruitment drive 2023 for junior executive posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process via the official website.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Details
- This recruitment drive will fill up 496 posts in the organization.
- The registration process will begin on November 1 and will end on November 30, 2023
- “Candidates who want to apply for the post should have a Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics and mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum). The age limit should be below 27 years.”
- “The selection process comprises of objective type online examination. Online examination will be followed by Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification, as applicable for the post or any other test, as may be decided by the competent authority at any stage during the recruitment process.”
- “The application fee is ₹1000/-. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee. For more related details, candidates can check the official website of AAI.”
Read the official notification here.