Are you looking for government jobs in India? Check the AIIMS Recruitment 2021.
Good news for aspirants looking for government jobs in India. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released a notification recruiting candidates for the post of Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators. If you are one of them then check the application form details from the official website of AIIMS before applying.
However, the AIIMS Recruitment 2021 invited candidates to apply for 416 posts. The posts include Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators. Aspirants can apply through online mode on or before May 28, 2021.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021: Selection criteria
Being a student, you must know that the recruitment selection will be made on the basis of merit in the Recruitment Test.
Vacancy details for AIIMS Recruitment 2021
The total number of vacancies for Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators – 416 posts.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
For Medical Candidates (Senior Residents)
- Must have a postgraduate medical degree, such as MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute/or equivalent qualification.
For the Post of Geriatric Medicine
- Must be postgraduate in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD/DNB in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute/ or equivalent qualification.
For the post of Emergency Medicine and Casualty
- Postgraduate medical degree such as MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD (Geriatric Medicine) or MD (Anesthesia) or MD (Pulmonary Medicine).
For the post of Palliative Medicine
- A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anaesthesiology/Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology (Surgical/Medical/Radiation).
- Commencement of submission of online application: May 11, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: May 28, 2021