Indian Air Force has released a notification ‘Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Recruitment 2021’ for job willing candidates. Aspirants looking to join Indian Defence and serve their country have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the AFCAT recruitment 2021. However, candidates must read the complete notification before applying.
AFCAT 02/2021 Short Details of Notification
Check the important details for AFCAT 02/2021 notification.
The total number of vacancies under the notification is 357 posts. Entry types are AFCAT, AFCAT Ground Duty Technical, AFCAT Ground Duty Non-Technical, Meteorology Entry, NCC Special Entry, and more.
- AFCAT Entry: 250/- for All Candidates
- NCC Special & Meteorology Entry : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age Limit As On 01/01/2022
- AFCAT Flying Batch: 20-24 Years.
- Ground Duty Technical / Non-Technical: 20-26 Years.
- For NCC Special & Meteorology Entry Age-Related Query Read the Notification.
How to Fill AFCAT 02/2021 Application Form?
Step 1: Open the official website of the Indian Air Force.
Step 2: Find the application form details from the official website.
Step 3: Open the application form and start filling the form.
Step 4: Upload scan document related to recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
Step 5: Ensure the details are filled and uploaded carefully before submitting.
Step 6: Take a print of the form in the end for future reference.
- Application Begin: 01/06/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/06/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 30/06/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Course Start: July 2022
Visit the website regularly for admit cards and results.