Apple is gaining popularity with the introduction of its high-end smartphones and watch series. Even though the Cupertino-based tech giant has added a number of new features to its phones and watches, all that was mentioned at the event was that the AirPods Pro 2 would now include a USB-C connector. With its iOS 17 update, Apple has added a number of smart capabilities to its high-end earphones.
While some of the improvements are also relevant to other models, the majority of the new capabilities are exclusive to AirPods 2. Here, we delve deeper into all the new features of the AirPods Pro2, including Adaptive Audio and Lossless Audio.
New Features For AirPods Pro 2
- Call mute/unmute: One of the most useful features of the AirPods is the ability to mute and unmute calls with only a tap of the stem. Only the most recent versions of AirPods and AirPods Max enable this, it should be mentioned.
- Improved Automatic Switching: This feature makes switching between devices easy and seamless while also considerably improving automatic switching.
- Adaptive Audio: With adaptive audio, your smartphone may modify the audio to better match the environment so that you are always aware of your surroundings.
- Conversational Awareness: When used, this feature automatically reduces the volume or briefly pauses the media when a user begins speaking. It then resumes after the user has finished speaking.
- Lossless Audio on Apple Vision Pro: When using AirPods with Vision Pro, this feature provides lossless audio.
- Personalized Volume: Using the ambient noise level, this function automatically modifies the media volume. This function helps in concert with Conversational Awareness and Adaptive Audio.
How To Update?
Users must connect their AirPods to an iPhone in order to update them. The most recent version may be found in the AirPods menu by going to Settings. The AirPods must be close to the iPhone and charged above 50 percent for the automated update procedure to take place. On September 18, 2023, iOS 17 will be made available to the general public.