Learn all about Annexure K and its benefits in this article. You will need to learn about this EPFO form if you need to transfer your PF money from exempted to the unexempted establishment.
Difference Between Exempted and Unexempted PF Establishment?
Exempted PF Account means that the particular PF/Pension Account is maintained by Trust.
Unexempted PF Account means that EPFO is maintaining a specific PF/Pension Account.
What is Annexure K and What’s Its Use? (Simple Language)
Annexure K is an EPFO-provided document which contains a member’s essential information, which includes: the account holder’s total accumulated amounts with interest, date of joining, date of exit, service history, and employment details like all Member IDs. After filling up this document and submitting it you can get your provident fund amount transferred from exempted to an unexempted establishment.
How To Download Annexure K?
- Step 1: First open the official Unified Member Portal.
- Step 2: Login with your credentials to your PF account.
- Step 3: Open the ‘Online Services’ drop-down menu
- Step 4: Select ‘Download Annexure K’.
Which Details Are Required To Transfer PF Amount Using Annexure K?
As per EPFO Portal:
- The applicant will have to share monthly details of the employee contribution share of the EPFO member.
- Details of TDS or Tax Deducted At Source.
- Monthly details of contributions made in previous years and all following previous years must be shared through Annex. K.
- Opening and closing balance details along with the withdrawals made in between.
- Lastly, all the above-mentioned details must be shared in a separate format for the taxable and non-taxable parts.
- Also, remember that Annexure is required to be submitted to the jurisdictional Field Office/Trust.