Despite booming coronavirus cases, Unlock 4.0 will be implemented across the country to allow several more services to continue. In the fresh guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs on Saturday, the government highlights what more services will be allowed in Unlock 4 and what will continue to remian closed. Have a look:
Here is what is allowed in Unlock 4:
1. In unlock 4, the metro service will resume from September 7 in a graded manner.
2. No more restrictions on the inter-state and intra-state movement of people and goods.
3. No separate permission or e-permits will be required to travel.
4. Social/academic/sports/entertainment/cultural/religious/ political functions & other congregations can resume from September 21 with only 100 people allowed in attendance.
5. Open air theatres can resume service from September 21.
6. From September 21, outside containment zones, States/ UTs may permit upto 50 per cent of teaching and non-teaching staff to be called to the schools at a time for online teaching/ tele-counselling and related work.
7. Bar on containment zones continues as only essential services will be allowed there.
8. All the containment zones in the country will be under lockdown till September 30.
Here is what remains closed in Unlock 4
1. Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions continue to remain closed for students.
2. Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres will continue to remain closed.
3) International air travel, except as permitted by MHA, to remain suspended.
4) Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, are advised to stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes.
Meanwhile, for some states like Punjab and Uttar Pradesh including, weekend lockdown and night curfews continue to be in place.
You can read the full home Ministry unlock 4 orders here.