Applications are being accepted for roles including assistant public prosecutor by the Union Public Service Commission. Apply online at upsc.gov.in, the UPSC’s official website, if you are eligible.
The recruitment drive will fill 18 positions inside the company. The application period will end on October 12, 2023. Details about eligibility, the selection procedure, and other matters are provided below.
Vacancy Details For UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Dangerous Goods Inspector: 3 posts
- Foreman (Chemical): 1 post
- Foreman (Metallurgy): 1 post
- Foreman (Textile): 2 posts
- Deputy Assistant Director (Forensic Science): 1 post
- Deputy Assistant Director (Lecturer): 1 post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 7 posts
- Unani Physician: 2 posts
Selection Process For UPSC Recruitment 2023
The recruiting examination and interview are the two steps in the selection process. The candidate must showcase a minimum level of eligibility in their appropriate category at the interview stage when selection is made through a recruitment test (RT) and interview.
Application Fees For UPSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 25 in cash, by using any bank’s net banking service, or by using a Visa, Mastercard, Rupay, credit card, debit card, or UPI payment. Candidates who are female, SC/ST, or people with a benchmark disability are exempt from paying a fee. Candidates can visit the UPSC website for further information on this topic.
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Visit upsc.gov.in to see the UPSC’s official website.
- Go to the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Look for the job posting with the reference number 18/2023 and choose the application link.
- Sign up online
- Complete the application with the necessary paperwork online.
- Remit the application cost after paying it.
- Save a copy of the confirmation page.