The Indian Navy has issued an invitation to unmarried men and women who meet the requirements to apply for a Short Service Commission (SSC) for the course starting in June 2024 and continuing at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) at Ezhimala, Kerala. On the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in, qualified applicants may submit their applications by October 29.
The recruiting drive intends to fill 224 SSC positions within the Indian Navy’s Executive, Educational, and Technical departments.
Must have been born on or after July 1, 2003, or July 1, 2005. (Depending on the position)
- For Executive Branch: BE or B. Tech with a minimum grade point average of 60% is required for the executive branch. In the notice are more details.
- For Education Branch: 60% in a relevant M.Sc. with physics in a B.Sc. is the minimum need for the education branch. In the notice are more details.
- For Technical Branch: BE/B.Tech with at least 60% in (i) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) are required for the Technical Branch. Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) and Aeronautical (vi) Control Engineering viii (ix) Aerospace Transportation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi), Mechatronics (xii), and Metallurgy (xi). (Discipline will change depending on the post selected.)
Complete Steps To Apply For Several Navy SSC Positions In 2023
- Visit the company website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Visit the Current Events tab on the home page.
- Fill out an application for SSC Officers in Various Branches after registering.
- Complete the form, submit it, and then download and print the application for your records.