Applications are being accepted for the positions of Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The application procedure began on October 9 and will end on November 9 if the application form is not submitted by then. Through the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in, interested applicants may submit their applications online.
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
To fill 411 openings for Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari positions, a recruitment drive is being held.
|Name of Department||Number of vacancies|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||9|
|Board of Revenue, U.P||3|
|Board of Revenue, U.P||23|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||13|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||1|
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates must be at least 21 years old and no older than 40 years old to be eligible for UPPSC recruitment in 2023.
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- The total examination fee for applicants from the General/Economically Weaker Sections and other Backward Class Categories is Rs 125, which must be paid at the time of application.
- Candidates from the Scheduled Class/Scheduled Tribe categories, as well as ex-servicemen, must pay an examination fee of Rs 65, while PwBD candidates must pay a price of Rs 25.
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an Indian university authorized by law or another degree recognized by the government in order to be considered for the position of Samiksha Adhikari.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree from a university accredited by the government to be considered for the Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari positions.
Steps to Apply For UPPSC RO/ARO Post 2023
- Visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR ADVT NO.A-7/E-1/2023, SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI/ SAHAYAK SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI ETC. EXAM-2023”
- Register and proceed with the application
- Fill out the application form, pay the fee, and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference.