PayPal is looking for an experienced Product Cash Treasury Analyst in Bangalore. The Product Cash Treasury Analyst is responsible for ensuring the management of the company’s financial resources in compliance with treasury rules and procedures and is crucial to the strategy and execution of liquidity to support PayPal’s worldwide operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Product Cash Treasury Analyst will oversee regional (APAC/EMEA/US/LATAM) cash operations on a daily basis.
- Maintaining adequate cash to satisfy continuous operational and regulatory obligations, handling several bank accounts, and supporting essential controls.
- Supporting day-to-day cash management activities, such as daily cash reconciliations and projecting cash and FX needs, in line with treasury policies and procedures to fulfill PayPal product liquidity and PayPal entities’ regulatory requirements.
- SEPA-directed operations are supported by maintaining intraday and overnight liquidity to fulfill operational and regulatory needs.
- Identifying vulnerabilities and related risks in our internal process controls and suggesting risk mitigation and operational issue reduction.
- Document manage and update operational procedures, policy exceptions, and cross-train.
- Incident management, comprising tracking and reporting, as well as client activity settlement for fiat and cryptocurrency going via the platform.
- Assisting in the settlement of payment operational issues with internal and external teams.
- Continuously enhancing the treasury and cash management tools, systems, and procedures, including cash flow, liquidity, and foreign exchange forecasting, payments, and reconciliations.
- Working on ad hoc initiatives when they come up.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Treasury Cash Management in a Treasury operation
- Experience with daily cash management operations such as cash in/cash out and cash reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Physical cash handling experience is required.
- Working experience with Quantum or SAP
- The role necessitates meticulous attention to detail, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills. It is ideal for a self-motivated individual who is inventive and academically interested.