In case you are planning to get rid of pending banking work done in July, then you should give it a second thought. We have got the list of Bank Holidays in July.
Bank Holidays In Next Month
July is approaching and we are here with the list of bank holidays. Go through the list and check if you were among those who were willing to go to the nearest branches. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the July holiday list for banks and there are 16 holidays in the upcoming month.
Different Categories of Bank Holidays
As per the Reserve Bank of India, the bank holidays for the upcoming month have been divided into three different categories. Those categories are under the Negotiable Instruments Act, Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday, and Banks Closing of Accounts. Other than National holidays, there are some state-specific holidays, including Sundays, Second Saturday, and Fourth Saturdays of the month. Read on to find out the days on which banks are closed in the next month.
List of Bank Holidays July 2022
- 1 July: Kang -Rath Yatra – Bank closed in Bhubaneswar and Imphal
- 3 July: Sunday (weekly holiday)
- 5 July 2022 – Tuesday – Guru Hargobind’s Light Day – Jammu and Kashmir
- 6 July 2022 – Wednesday – MHIP Day – Mizoram
- 7 July: Kharchi Puja – Bank closed in Agartala
- 9 July: Saturday (the Second Saturday of the month), Eid-ul-Adha (Bakrid)
- 10 July: Sunday (weekly holiday)
- 11 July: Iz-ul-Aza – in Jammu and Srinagar Bank closed
- 13 July: Bhanu Jayanti- Gangtok bank closed
- 14 July: Ben Dienkhlam- Shillong bank closed
- 16 July: Harela- Dehradun bank closed
- 17 July: Sunday (weekly holiday)
- 23 July: Saturday (fourth Saturday of the month)
- 24 July: Sunday (weekly holiday)
- 26 July: Ker Puja- Bank closed in Agartala
- 31 July: Sunday (weekly holiday)