The Bank of Maharashtra is a significant publicly traded public sector bank with its headquarters in Pune. The current advertising for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 has been published on the official website bankofmaharashtra.in. Bank of Maharashtra has invited applicants to apply online for Officers in Scale I & II jobs across different verticals at the Head Office or any other office branch. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at bankofmaharashtra.in from July 13th, 2023 onwards for 400 Officer Scale II & III positions.
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Start Date of Online Application||13/07/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Officer Scale III||300|
Age Requirements for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Officer Scale-II||25-35 Years|
|Officer Scale III||25-38 years|
Educational Qualification for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
1. Officer Scale II
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD) / CA / CMA / CFA with 3 years experience.
2. Officer Scale III
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD) / CA / CMA / CFA with 5 years experience.
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
The selection will be based on the
- Online Exam
Exam Pattern for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||30||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||30||20 Minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge||60||60 Minutes|
Application Fee for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|1||UR / EWS /OBC||1180/-|
|2||SC / ST||118/-|
|3||PWBD / Women||Nil|
Application Procedure for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
- Visit the BOM Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on Careers then Recruitment Process and then select Current Openings.
- To register choose ” Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and e-mail id.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully and get the details verified.
- Upload Photo, Signature Left, Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the application for future reference.