The Banks will remain closed for 9 days in August 2022. The Sundays, Second, and Fourth Saturdays will be included in the holiday list for the upcoming month. The banks remain closed as per the holiday list of the Reserve Bank of India(RBI).
Holiday List For Banks In August 2022
The banks will remain open on the first and third Saturday of every month. Bank including public banks, private sector banks, foreign banks, cooperative banks, and regional banks remain closed as per the holiday notification of the RBI.
- August 7: Sunday
- August 9 (Tuesday): Muharram
- August 13: Second Saturday
- August 14: Sunday
- August 15 (Monday): Independence Day
- August 19 (Friday): Janmashtami
- August 21: Sunday
- August 27: Fourth Saturday
- August 28: Sunday