God knows what’s the rivalry between beard and HR, beard and managers and beard and society.
As soon as that sexy mane is shaved off the face a handsome hunk, society goes crazy. For them, he becomes the epitome of decency, sweetness, professionalism and what not.
Par koi na jaane un becharo ke dil pe kya guzarti hai!
I know, you hunks have to shave off your precious facial hair, because – your HR hates it, your Operations manager will kill you if you won’t, and hey who can forget that annoying Team Lead who bugs you every other day to shave off that 1mm beard that has just grown.
Enough of the bullshit, guys. Don’t worry, for now, you have the most innovative excuses to keep that sexy black beard you have always wanted. Here they are-
1. Sir, Tirupati me 5 saal baad baal daan karne hai. Uske pehle kuch nai katwa skta!
2. My grandmother is sick and unless she gets well, I won’t get my beard shaved off!
3. Sir, allergy hai. Doctor ne bola hai beard hatai toh poorey face pe skin infection ho jayega!
4. Sir Maa ne mannat mangi hai, jab tak shadi nai hoti tab tak beard nai saf karwa sakta! Ab bhagwan jane kab hi hogi!
5. Sir maine guruji se deeksha li hai, I can’t shave off any hair from my body (including beard)!
6. Sir main ek saal me ek bar beard katwata hu, I have committed to donate my hair to an NGO!
7. Sir, my beard hides my double chin and stops people from making fun of me. Don’t ask me to shave my self-confidence!
8. Sir, I work on weekends as a part-time Santa at a gift store. I can’t afford to lose my job!
9. I am married to a Sikh girl, If I shave it off she will leave me!
10. I have converted to Sikh religion and I can’t cut or trim my hair anymore!
11. If I shave off my beard my daughter won’t recognize me!
12. Sir my family will disown me if I shave my beard, it’s against our religion!
13. Sir if I shave my beard, people start calling me gay and I get offended!
14. I am working to get my name listed in longest beards category of Limca book of world records. Don’t demotivate me!
Do You Know: Why Priyanka Chopra Wanted A Baby Before Marriage?
15. My beard protects me from evil spirits if I shave it I get nightmares. I might end up killing someone if they might begin again!
16. I have a small skull, sir. My beard keeps my head balanced otherwise I fall every time anything passes by me (even wind)!