Our epic friends, who don’t take “Hard Liquor” because they don’t consume ‘daaru’ always end up taking shelter in the fuzzy bubbles of that beer mug. And why not?
Whenever thy Bhai is in trouble, is sick, is happy or sad, is in pain or mad with excitement, you somehow come up with the million-dollar idea of gulping down that fizzy golden beauty. Reasons are meticulously crafted to make this phenomenon possible.
Bro’s bunk offices, some even pretend they are dead to take a leave. And if it rains, even ‘Kaiinaat’ can’t stop them boys to holler and booze. Here are the pure and super meaningful reasons as to why the relation of Bhai & Beer is more strong than that of a fish and water.
1. Kyuki Main Daru Nahi Peeta
2. Because Broke Friend Bhi Zaruri Hota Hai
3. The One Who Sweats A Lot And Beer Dries Up His Cold Sweat
4. The One Who Can’t Wait For The Weekend
5. That Friend, Who Gets Mood Swings In The Traffic
6. That Friend, Whose Cure To All Ailments Is Beer
7. And Those For Who Beer Is A Digestive Drink
8. Gurgaon Wale Mittar
9. Jaipur Wale, Who Always Are Calling Friends And Asking To Visit Them( just so they can bring Budweiser along with)
10. That Expressive Friend, Who Gets Emotional In Romantic Season And His Forever Single Ass Is Engaged With Beer
11.That Friend Who Works In A Corporate And His Mental Fatigue Is No Joke
12. The Real Beer Lover, Who Just Can’t Take Adulteration In Beer
13. The Real Influencer, The One Who Taught You How To Drink
Now don’t be all nostalgic and teary-eyed in the memory of your bros. It’s Friday and the exact alignment of planets are working in favor for you. So, shout out to your ‘Bhai’s’ and go grab that bottle of golden magic before your boss asks you to stay back for some extra work!