Bharat Electronics Limited Or BEL has rolled out a job notification to commence BEL recruitment 2022 to hire Trainee engineers & Project Engineers. Interested and eligible candidates are welcome to apply before August 3 which is the last date for submission. The recruitment drive started on July 19 and a total of 150 vacant posts are going to be filled. The process to apply is completely online.
BEL recruitment 2022 Details
- “Project Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of
- “Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of
- SC/ST/ PwBD candidates are not supposed to pay any fee.
“The maximum age of the candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer -I am 28 years and for the post of Project Engineer-I the upper age limit is 32 years.”
- Project Engineer- I – “Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/-
per month for the 1st year, Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- for 3rd year and in the event of an extension of contract Rs. 55,000/- for 4th year.”
- Trainee Engineer – I – “Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/-
per month for the 1st year, Rs. 35,000/- for the 2nd year and in the event of an extension of the contract
Rs. 40,000/- for the 3rd year.”
“4 years full-time B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E/B. Tech Engineering course from any AICTE recognized
Institute/University in the disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics
& Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical
& Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Science &
How To Apply For BEL Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of BEL. www.bel-India.in
- After reaching the homepage click on ‘Careers’
- Start with the application and fill in all the details asked
- Submit the online documents and pay the fees.
- For more details open the official notification here.