Maldives is literally the new Mumbai as the whole of B-town seems to have pledged to Instagram the whole of Maldives ever since the lockdown has been lifted. And to be very honest, we are not complaining a bit.
Maldives, we believe, has been sponsoring these trips for Bollywood celebs to promote and boost its plunged tourism sector. And likely, the Bollywood celebs seem to be doing well with their job at hand. Have a look:
1. Hubby-wifey, Vinny Arora Dhoopar and Dheeraj Dhoopar, recently landed in Maldives to celebrate their anniversary together. And the pictures they shared would make you wanna get married.
2. Our all-time crush, Disha Patani, was also in the Maldives recently and hell she with her pictures made Maldives look better.
3. What celebrating your birthday on the white sand beaches of Maldives feels like? Tara Sutaria could spell out some beans on the topic.
4. Rakul Preet has no plans to leave the Maldives and her pictures justify the statement.
5. When life gives you that perfect body, showoff it like Tiger Shroff and that too in the Maldives.
6. The ravishing Taapsee Pannu is on the list to and for all the good reasons.
7. Honeymooning in the Maldives was Kajal Aggarwal and beau Gautam Kitchlu who had recently tied the knot.
8. Where there is Tara Sutaria, Aadar Jain would obviously follow for the beautiful relation they share.
9. Designer Masaba Gupta must surely have found some inspiration in the clean beaches, palm trees and crystal clear waters of Maldives.
10. Maldives suits Varun Dhawan
11. Mouni Roy’s Maldives vacation was no less than a vacation that you would dream of for the next six months of your life.