Ride-renting app, Uber has partnered with WhatsApp to deliver the convenience to their consumers they deserve. This partnership commenced earlier this year, to allow users to book their Uber rides through the instant messaging app WhatsApp. Now, users can book their rides by sending a message on WhatsApp.
Now Book Your Rides Through WhatsApp
A wave of features has fallen onto WhatsApp, and with the latest update, you will be able to book your Uber rides on WhatsApp. Moreover, through this service consumers can manage their rides and get receipts in both Hindi and English language. Aso, the users residing in Delhi NCR and Lucknow region can utilise a mini guide if willing to book a trip.
Here Are The Steps To Book An Uber Through WhatsApp.
- First, save this number- +91 7292000002 in your contact list as ‘Uber’ or ‘Book Uber’.
- Now after saving the number of Uber Chatbot, open the chat and message ‘Hi’.
- You can also directly enter the chat through this link- http://wa.me/917292000002.
- Next, you will need the following details:
- Pick up location
- Destination point address.
- Then you live location to track
- In return, you will get the estimated fare and other ride details.
- Next, confirm the fare and ride details.
- You will be able to enjoy your ride now.
“Meanwhile, the Meta-owned platform is working on a feature that will allow users to report status updates. According to a report by WABetaInfo, the alleged feature would let users report a status update within a new menu in the status section. Reportedly, if any user finds a suspicious status update which violates the Terms of Service, users will have the option to report it to the team. The feature is currently under development and could soon be rolled out on WhatsApp Desktop beta,” mentioned livemint.