Are you ready to step into the next phase of your life but haven’t decided on the mehndi design you will be flaunting?
If yes, then please scroll through this article where I have collected some of the amazing designs from Pinterest and clubbed them together to help you find the perfect design for yourself.
Also Read:The Best Honeymoon Destinations in India
There are a few mehndi hacks that help your henna to turn out to be dark and stay for the longest possible time:
- Use lemon juice and sugar to darken your mehndi.
- Make some fumes of clove and run your hands over it.
- Use headache balm to darken your mehndi.
- Leave henna for the longest period of time.
- Let henna dry and fall off on its own.
- Once the henna is dry, wrap it with cling film.
- Do not use water over your henna.
- Avoid using harsh detergents on your henna.
These were the handpicked designs that you should choose for your wedding or suggest to your friends who are about to get married. I am sure you must have liked something from this list and we would like to know about it. Use the comment section below to let us know about your favourite design.