When you need some protein in your diet the first thing that strikes your mind is eggs. Eggs are the most nutritional and cheapest source of protein there is. Protein is the muscle-building block for our body, it offers healthy hair growth and helps our skin to look good. Unlike carbs, protein does not spike your blood sugar level that much and makes us feel full for long hours as the body digests it slowly. But what to do when you don’t want to eat eggs due to any reason? It’s simple you can choose to add these top 10 high protein alternatives in your diet instead of eggs.
Look at These 10 High Protein Alternatives for Eggs if You don’t like to Eat Them:
One ounce of almonds offers you a total of 6g of protein which is very much close to that of one egg. That’s why it can be the best alternatives for eggs.
5 major benefits of eating almonds:
- Almonds have good fats that reduce cholesterol level
- They are good for Heart health.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels
- Keeps you full for long hours so promotes weight loss.
- The body gets a High amount of vitamin E
3 ounces of tofu have 8g of protein. It’s a pretty decent amount if you want an alternative for eggs. Tofu is the protein powerhouse for vegans and vegetarians.
5 major benefits of eating tofu:
- Tofu is loaded with minerals and vitamins, including calcium, manganese, iron and vitamin A.
- Provides an adequate amount of protective antioxidants.
- Boosts your heart health.
- The best source of plant-based protein.
- Helps the body to regulate blood sugar levels.
100 grams of chickpeas have 19g of protein. They are not expensive and also have high fibre.
5 major benefits of eating chickpeas:
- They aid digestion.
- Have a high amount of soluble fibre.
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels.
- Makes your bones stronger.
- Can boost mental health significantly.
Also read:6 Healthy Foods To Keep Your Sensory Organs Efficient, Such As Ears
Only two tablespoons of peanut butter have 7g of protein. Also, it can be eaten with a diversified range of dishes to make them protein packed.
5 major benefits of eating Peanut Butter:
- It will help you in your weight loss journey.
- Has heart-healthy nutrients.
- Helps in building muscles.
- Helps to manage blood sugar levels.
- May prevent you from developing type 2 diabetes.
½ cup of black beans has 8g of protein. They are highly nutritional and help to improve overall health.
5 major benefits of eating Black beans:
- They are high in protein as well as fibre.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones.
- Allows you to manage diabetes levels efficiently.
- It May help to prevent cancer.
- Promotes weight loss.