Revised Interest Rate, Opportunity to Invest
Central Bank of India & UCO Bank both financial institutions have revised their interest rates for fixed deposits. They are offering and encouraging the customers to invest with the new interest rates. A few days back RBI decides to keep the repo and reverse repo rates intact. After that, both banks decided to revised the returns on FDs.
Central Bank of India and UCO Bank, both decided to revised the rates on February 11. The new FD interest rates are applicable for amounts upto Rs.2 Crore. The rates are applicable from 10 Feb 2022.
Through the official website of the Central Bank of India, the bank informs its customers, that they will now earn the annual interest rate between 2.75 per cent to 5.15 per cent, according to the tenure plan.
FD rates of Central Bank of India
- According to the tenure of 7-14 days, the customers can earn interest rates of 2.75 per cent.
- For the tenure plan of 13-45 days, the customers will earn returns of 2.90 per cent.
- For the term deposit between 45-90 days, the FD holders will earn an interest rate of 3.29 per cent.
- The bank is offering 3.80 per cent returns for the FD holders who are choosing the tenure between 91-179 days.
UCO Bank FD rates
- UCO Bank has revised the interest rates and announced that the customers with the FD tenure between 1-5 years will get a return of 5.10 per cent.