Central Railway is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2023 to join them as Apprentices. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Details
- The application submission process started today December 15, 2022.
- The last date to apply for this recruitment drive is January 15, 2023.
- Mumbai Cluster: 1659 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster: 418 Posts
- Pune Cluster: 152 Posts
- Nagpur Cluster: 114 Posts
- Solapur Cluster: 79 Posts
- “The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board. Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 15-12-2022.”
- “Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.”
- “The application fee is ₹100/-. Fee payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using a debit card/credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. For more related details candidates can check the official site of RRC.”