Do you have a hard time checking your Credit Score? If yes, consider this article as your solution to the problem.
WhatsApp has been introducing multiple new things to its users and the list continues. This time, it has come up with something even more enjoyable. As you can guess by the title and the first line of this article, you can now check your credit score on your real-time chatting application.
WhatsApp has collaborated with Experian India which enables you to check your credit score in your WhatsApp whereas a Credit Report is sent to your email address. If you wish to learn how you can use this amazing feature on the application, keep reading this article until the end.
How to Check Credit Score on WhatsApp?
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to check your credit score on WhatsApp as well as get the complete Credit Report on your Email ID:
- Save this number on your mobile phone that belongs to Experian India: 9920035444.
- Once saved, send a ‘Hey’ message to this number using your WhatsApp application.
- Select ‘View Credit Report’ from the given buttons.
- According to the next message, send your first and last name to this chat box.
- Then it would ask you to submit your email address.
- Answer the question if ‘Is this mobile number linked to your credit account?
- Use the OTP sent to your linked mobile number.
- Then you will receive your credit score and an email with your complete credit report.
In this article, we learnt that we can now check our credit scores using our WhatsApp application as it has collaborated with Experian India. I have also shared the steps which need to be followed to get the credit score and report.
If you find this article helpful, then I suggest you share it with your friends and family members.