If you know the significance an Aadhaar Card has on your life, then you should also know that unfixed mistakes on an Aadhaar Card can cost you a lot. You need this document for instant account opening process, availing the benefits of Government services or initiatives for low-income individuals, and a Demat account opening. Etc. With an error on your Aadhaar, these services can be disrupted easily. These errors occurred at the time of Aadhaar creation, which include mentioning the wrong phone number, incorrect name or address, etc.
UIDAI Allows To Make Correction And Check Aadhaar Card Status Offline
Despite these mistakes on your Aadhaar, you should not worry at all. UIDAI has developed multiple convenient ways of making corrections in your documents. Even holders can check their Aadhaar card status offline. One of the many ways is to visit an enrollment centre to get your unique 12-digit ID corrected. After that, you can track the status of your correction request online. However, we are going to help you to check your Aadhaar update status without the Internet.
Here Are The Steps:
- “If you have recently updated your mobile number, date of birth, and address on your Aadhar card, then you can easily check it offline also” informed.
- By calling the number 1947 you can easily track the status of your aadhaar without requiring an Internet connection.
- Note down your acknowledgement or URN number before calling the number.
- Now when you make the call, a voice will ask you to fill in the details by choosing numbers.
- Press the keys which will take you to the desired results and get all your information offline.