The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is inviting interested and eligible candidates through the CISF recruitment drive 2022 to join them as constables or Tradesmen. Eligible candidates can apply through an online process via the CISF recruitment drive 2022. Registration for this recruitment drive will begin on November 21, 2022.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Details
- The online application form begins on November 21, 2022
- The last date to apply is December 20, 2022.
- “Const. / Cook: 304 posts
- Const. / Cobbler: 6 posts
- Const./Tailor: 27 posts
- Const. / Barber: 102 posts
- Const. / Washer-man: 118 posts
- Const. / Sweeper: 199 posts
- Const. / Painter: 01 post
- Const. / Mason: 12 posts
- Const. / Plumber: 04 posts
- Const. / Mali: 03 posts
- Const. / Welder: 03 posts”
“The candidate should be between 18 to 23 years as of 01.08.2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004.”
“Fee payable: Rs 100. Female candidates and those belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment.”
How To Apply For CISF 2022 Drive?
“Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts via online mode on the official website – www.cisfrectt.in.”