Long term relationships are beautiful in its own way. You become comfortable with your mate so much that you don’t even tend to notice when your other half farts in front of you.
The real love in a relationship starts pouring out. It is no more about impressing each other but about giving comfort & space and real care.
But in all of this, when things become obvious, you miss that spark of your relationship which once it was when you first met. There are few things that you can do to make your mature relationship fresh and exciting.
Play this fun game to bring back the spark in your relationship.
What do you need:
1. 8 A4 sheets and 2 pens
2. A small bowl
3. Drink of your choice and 2 glasses
It is very easy to play. There are 64 questions listed below which are divided into 8 parts. These 8 parts have 8 questions each. Write/print these questions on 8 different papers. Fold all of them individually and put them in a bowl.
Ready your glasses with your drink and you are set to play. Each one of you are supposed to pick one chit.
And this is how the game begins:
You both have 8 questions in your hand to ask each other. Now, you can start asking these questions one by one from one another. The twist is, for every answer that you like, you will have to take two sips of your partner’s drink. While for every answer you did not like, you will have to take one sip of your drink.
You can continue this game till the chit in the bowl lasts. Otherwise, you can continue the game in your next session. Don’t mix the used chits back in that bowl until all the chits have been used once.
1. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
2. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
3. Which parent are you closer to and why?
4. What makes you feel accomplished?
5. Are you more into looks or brains?
6. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
7. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
8. Who is that one person you can talk to about anything?
1. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
2. What did your past relationship teach you?
3. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
4. What job do you think you’d be really good at?
5. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
6. What are those small things that makes your day better?
7. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
8. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
1. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
2. Who inspires you to be better?
3. What is something you will never do again?
4. What are some of the events in your life that made you who you are?
5. What are you addicted to?
6. What risks are worth taking?
7. What’s something you are self-conscious about?
8. What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most?
1. What makes a good life?
2. What were some of the turning points in your life?
3. What are three interesting facts about you?
4. What mistake do you keep making again and again?
5. What’s the most surprising self-realization you’ve had?
6. What’s one thing you did that you really wish you could go back and undo?
7. What, according to you is a sensitive topic that should not be joked about?
8. What is your weirdest habit?
1. Are you afraid of losing anything? Why?
2. Are you comfortable talking to strangers?
3. What are the three basic factors you look for, in a partner?
4. What is your definition of love?
5. How important is commitment to you and companionship?
6. Who is your biggest hero?
7. What are you proud of?
8. What does your ideal life look like?
1. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
2. What do you think are the 5 most beautiful things in the world? Why?
3. When do you feel empowered?
4. How would your perfect partner treat you?
5. What’s something you enjoy doing that you never get tired of?
6. How do you recharge yourself from the day to day exhaustion?
7. What does honor mean to you?
8. What is something that offends you?
1. What is the most insensitive thing a person can do?
2. What makes you most uncomfortable?
3. If you could live in a book, movie or TV show. What it would be?
4. If you could time travel would you go to the past or future?
5. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
6. If you had to teach a subject. What would it be?
7. What are the top three qualities you are most drawn to?
8. What do you define as a family?
1. What motivates you to succeed?
2. How do you balance needs for “we time” and “I” time,” so that you nourish yourself as well as the relationship?
3. How important is religion for you?
4. What are your biggest insecurities?
5. Do you ever lose control of your actions?
6. How important is upkeep of physical appearance?
7. How should household chores be divided?
8. What are your dreams for future?
Please share this posts with all your friends who could play this game with their loved one!