To fill contract consultant positions for the National Clean Air Programme (NCAP), the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has opened the online application process.
To apply for the posts, visit the official website at cpcb.nic.in till October 10 at 11:59 PM.
A total of 74 positions are up for filling, including 19 openings for Consultant “A,” 52 positions for Consultant “B,” and 3 positions for Consultant “C.” Look through the details listed below.
Vacancy Details For CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2023
Age Limit For CPCB Recruitment 2023
As of September 1, 2023, the age restriction for all categories of CPCB Consultants is set at 65 years.
Application Fees For CPCB Recruitment 2023
There is no application fee.
Qualification For CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Consultant A: Candidates for Consultant A should have either a master’s degree in environmental engineering, technology, or science, or a bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, and technology, along with proficiency in MS Office, or at least three to five years of relevant experience in the field of environmental pollution management or control.
- Consultant B: The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree in environmental engineering, technology, or a related science, as well as strong M.S. Office skills. Those with five or ten years of work experience in the management or control of environmental pollution are also eligible to apply for this position.
- Consultant C: Candidates with a Ph.D. in environmental science, engineering, or technology, a master’s degree in environmental engineering, technology, or science, or a bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, or technology, are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure For CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: The official website is located at cpcb.nic.in.
- Step 2: The “CPCB Consultant Apply Online Link” link should be clicked.
- Step 3: Complete the application and upload all necessary paperwork.
- Step 4: Pay the application fee in step four.
- Step 5: Send the form in for future use.