Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the CRPF recruitment drive 2023 to join them as Constables (Technical & Tradesmen). The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The online application process will begin on March 27 and end on April 24.”
- “A computer-based test to select candidates will be held between July 1 and 13, 2023. Admit cards for the test will be issued on June 20.”
- “Notification has been released for the recruitment of over 9,000 Constables (Technical & Tradesmen). Both male and female candidates can apply for these posts.”
- “In addition to the written test, the recruitment process also consists of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.”
- “The total number of vacancies (divided state-wise) is 9,212 of which 9,105 are for male and 107 are for female candidates. The pay scale of these posts will be on pay level 3: ₹21,700 – 69,100.”
Also read:BOB Recruitment 2023: Total 46 Vacancies to Apply for
- “The examination fee is ₹100 for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.”
Read the official notification here.