Diwali is that time of the year when people take some time off from the hustle and bustle of life and spend the same at meeting and greeting their loved ones. For once not thinking about our patchy pockets, we exchange gifts, sweets and whatnot.
However, when it comes to choosing the right gift, it is a grueling process in itself. You need to hunt the one that would be thoughtful and useful all together.
So if you don’t want to brainstorm about what to gift to your colleagues, friends, family or partner, here are multiple gift ideas for Diwali that shall get the work done.
1. Go green and promote a green Diwali this year by gifting indoor and outdoor plants to your loved ones.
2. Home decor is one thing that most people watch out for during Diwali. So why not gift them the same?
3. Smartwatches are in trend and one of the best ways to keep track of your loved one’s health.
4. One of the best Diwali gifts could be smart home devices for they are friendly and one of the fondest tech innovations most of us crave.
5. Personalised Diwali gifts, like a pillow or photo frame, would leave an impression of you every time the person you are gifting them to will use it. So why not?
6. A boxful of dry fruits can only put a smile on someone’s face and thus, is one of the best Diwali gifts ever.
7. Adore the beautiful couple you are with matching rings this Diwali. Twinning and winning.
8. Force them to cheat their diet plan this Diwali and gift them a boxful of chocolates coz why get fat alone?
9. Wireless earbuds are in trend for obvious reasons. They are handy, attractive and a memorable Diwali gift.
What are you gifting to your loved ones this Diwali?