Dog Swallows Engagement Ring Of Owner, Goes Viral - Viral Bake
50
50 points

In what came as a surprise to the owner of a pet dog and later netizens, the dog swallowed engagement ring. A dog named Pepper is making news on Social media for swallowing his owner’s engagement ring.

Pepper accidentally swallowed the ring which came to notice through an X-ray report. The dog was rushed to the Animal Hospital. Later Pepper extracted the ring by administering medication to induce vomiting.

Also Read: Man Walks To Police Station And Shoots The Officer

The hospital shared the picture of the dog and since then the dog has gone viral on social media. His X-ray report showing the ring in the belly is also shared online.


Read more at Times Now



Like it? Share with your friends!

50
50 points

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win