The Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), part of the Department of Defence Research and Development (DRDO), has issued a job advertisement for Project Engineers. The application process is now ongoing, with the application form due by September 8th. Candidates interested in applying can do so online at www.ada.gov.in.
Vacancy Details For DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023
This recruitment is open to fill 53 Project Engineer positions.’
- Project Engineer-I (Level PE 1): 40 vacancies
- Project Engineer-II (Level PE 2): 9 vacancies
- Project Engineer-III (Level PE 3): 4 vacancies
Steps To Apply For DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at ada.gov.in
- On the homepage, under the latest news tab
- Click on the apply link given below the “Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer (PE)”
- Register and proceed with the application
- Fill out the form, upload documents, and submit
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Pay Scale For DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023
- Project Engineer-I (Level PE 1): Rs 50,000 + Dearness Allowance
- Project Engineer-II (Level PE 2): Rs 60,000 + Dearness Allowance
- Project Engineer-III (Level PE 3): Rs 70,000 + Dearness Allowance
Dearness Allowance (DA) is due on the consolidated compensation at the rate of 50% of the DA published by the Central Government for its workers from time to time.
Educational Qualifications For DRDO ADA Recruitment 2023
The applicant must have a BTech/MTech degree from a recognized University/Institute in a related subject.