DRDO Research Centre Imarat released an advertisement for Engagement of Graduates, Diploma and ITI Trade Apprentices 2022 (DRDO Recruitment 2022).
Number Of Vacancy
Total Posts: 150
DRDO Graduate Apprentice: 40
DRDO Technician Diploma Apprentice: 60
DRDO ITI Apprentice: 50
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
DRDO Graduate Apprentice: B.E/B.Tech in (ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical), B.Com and BSc.
DRDO Technician Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering in ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical from a recognized Board in India.
DRDO ITI Apprentice: ITI/NCVT Certificate in Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics, Mechanic and Welder.
Also read:BSF Recruitment 2022: Know Details Here
There is no application fee for applying to the posts.
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Application Starts: January 25, 2022
Application Closes: February 7, 2022
How To Apply
- Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://rcilab.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at RCI, Hyderabad.
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- Link to the page is here.