We already know how important PAN cards are, today’s financial world knows only PAN Card when a person needs to open a bank account, avail loan facility, file income tax return or perform large transactions. Moreover, the importance of PAN is equivalent to that of an Aadhaar Card which works as identity proof, and residence proof and is needed to avail of benefits offered by any Government scheme. So not having a PAN Card may end up in a situation of a major loss for you. Apply for it as soon as possible with the given steps below and receive it at home.
With These Steps Apply For A PAN Card Sitting At Home For Free:
- Open the official portal of the Income Tax Department in your browser.
- In the quick link section, you will see an option Instant PAN through Aadhaar, click on it.
- Now fill in your Aadhaar number, generate and wait for the OTP, on your registered mobile number, OTP will not take more than 2-3 minutes to be received by you.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Now you will get the option to verify your Aadhaar details
- And also you can verify or validate your Email ID for your PAN Card.
- “Now after exchanging your Aadhaar details on behalf of UIDAI, you are going to be given an instant PAN card, the process takes only around 10 minutes.”
- Now you can get a PAN in a PDF format while clicking on “check status/download PAN” and entering your aadhaar number.
- You will be able to receive this PAN on your email id in PDF format which you can download. But for this, your email id should be registered to your Aadhaar database.