Provident Fund Online Transfer: According to the EPFO, an EPF account holder may continue investing in their retirement fund by following six easy steps.
You may simply transfer your PF balance from your present employer to your future employer if you want to change jobs. When individuals move professions, they often forget to transfer their PF balance, and when they realise this later, they feel nervous, thinking they must attend the EPF office right away. You no longer need to attend the EPFO for this reason, according to the EPFO’s updated instructions.
From its official Twitter handle, the EPFO has proposed six easy methods for transferring provident fund or PF account online. An EPF account holder will be allowed to continue investing in their retirement fund after completing the EPFO’s six easy procedures, according to the EPFO.
Here’s how to make an online EPF transfer
- To begin, go to EPFO’s member portal (unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/) and log in using your UAN and password.
- Go to ‘Online Service’ and choose ‘One Member One Account (Transfer Request)’ from the drop-down menu.
- For current employment, check ‘Personal Information’ and ‘PF Account.’
- When you click ‘Get Details,’ the details of your prior employer’s PF account will display.
- For attesting the form, choose either ‘Previous Employer’ or ‘Current Employer;’ and
- To obtain an OTP on your UAN registered mobile number, click on ‘Get OTP.’ Click the ‘Submit’ button after entering the OTP.
The EPFO will instantly transfer your EPF account online after receiving attestation from the recruiter you choose. This will allow you to continue contributing to your EPF account on a monthly basis.