Members of EPFO or Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation, who were waiting for the interest rate to be credited soon to their PF account against their accumulated PF amount will now get the results soon. As per many resorts, it is suggested that the Government is very likely to transfer the interest rate amount by the end of this month after Diwali 2022.
EPFO Interest Amount To Credit After Diwali
At the start of this year, the Central Board of Trustees of EPFO suggested an annual interest rate of 8.1 per cent against the EPF accumulations of PF members for the fiscal year 2021-2022. Thus, you should know that the PF interest rate is announced every year based on Government earnings.
How To Check PF Account Balance Via SMS, Website, Missed Call, or UMANG App?
Steps to check PF balance through the website or online:
- Launch your browser and visit epfindia.gov.in. This is the official website.
- Now login with your UAN, Password and captcha verification.
- Click on the e-Passbook option.
- Fill in all your details and submit it.
- On the next page access Member ID.
- With this, you will be able to check the total account balance of your account.
Steps to check PF balance through UMANG App:
- Launch the UMANG app.
- Choose the EPFO service option.
- Then select ‘Employee Centric Services.
- Tap on the ‘View Passbook’ option.
- Enter your UAN and Password.
- Verify yourself with OTP and now you can check your EPFO balance.
Steps to check PF balance via SMS:
- There is also an SMS service to check your PF account balance easily. Just send an SMS ‘EPFOHO UAN’ to 7738299899, with your registered mobile number and you will receive your PF account details in return.
Steps to check PF balance via missed call:
- EPFO subscribers can get their account balance status with a missed call. Just dial 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number with UAN.