For the years 2021-22, EPFO has initiated releasing the interest amounts to employees’ provident fund (EPF), after delaying it for a short time. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has also assured the account holders that they haven’t lost a single rupee due to the delay. EPFO tweeted about this process last month and informed the beneficiaries that their interest would be credited soon. So, we are here to inform you about the different ways of checking your PF account balance.
EPFO Released The Interest Amount To PF Accounts, Steps To Check
Checking PF Balance Through Passbook If Know Your UAN:
- Visit the official website of EPFO.
- On the homepage find the option ‘Services’.
- Now choose the ‘For Employees’ section.
- A new page will open and you will have to choose ‘Member Passbook’, you will find this option under the ‘Services’ tab. Now you will be redirected to the login page.
- Now login by using your UAN and password. Next, you will have to complete a captcha verification.
- After login in with the correct credentials, you will be redirected to a PF account. Now you will see the details like employer share, employee share, govt share and the interest credited.
- If you are working or have worked with multiple employers then you must visit the EPFO passbook site. And use your PF account IDs mentioned on your salary slips.
Checking PF Balance Via SMS
- You can check your PF account balance via both methods, SMS and missed call.
- To check via SMS you will have to send ‘EPFOHO UAN ENG’ to this number 7738299899 from your registered mobile number.
- To check via the missed call method you will have to dial 011-22901406 or 9966044425.