Applications are being accepted for different Group C – Paramedical positions at Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). The application procedure is now open, and the application form must be submitted by October 30. Through the official website, esic.gov.in, interested applicants may submit their applications online.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The goal of this hiring managers campaign is to fill 1,038 openings across various regions.
- Bihar region – 64 posts
- Chandigarh and Punjab region – 29 posts
- Chhattisgarh region – 23 posts
- Delhi NCR region – 275 posts
- Gujarat region – 72 posts
- Himachal Pradesh region – 6 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir region – 9 posts
- Jharkhand region – 17 posts
- Karnataka region – 57 posts
- Kerala region – 12 posts
- Madhya Pradesh region – 13 posts
- Maharashtra region – 71 posts
- North East region – 13 posts
- Odisha region – 28 posts
- Rajasthan region – 125 posts
- Tamil Nadu region – 56 posts
- Telangana region – 70 posts
- Uttar Pradesh region – 44 posts
- Uttarakhand region – 9 posts
- West Bengal region – 42 posts
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 850 for applicants in the open or unreserved categories. Candidates who fall under the following categories: SC, ST, PwBDs, women, or ex-servicemen, must pay a Rs. 250 application fee.
Application Procedure For ESIC Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit the official website www.esic.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the recruitment tab.
- Next, click the link that says “Click here to Submit an Online Application for Recruitment to the Paramedical Posts in ESIC”
- Complete the application.