Exim Bank Recruitment Opportunity
This is a golden opportunity for government job seekers. As the EXIM Bank is inviting all the interested candidates to apply for recruitment 2022. Initiative for the recruitment process is to hire the eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainees.
Exim Bank finances the export and import for goods and services from India. It also finances imports and exports of goods and services from countries other than India. The main motive of the EXIM bank is to provide financial assistance to importers and exporters of the country.
Now as per the job alert, interested candidates can apply for it before March 14, 2022. If selected the candidates will have to work in any part of India. This completely depends on the requirements of the bank for profiles of Corporate Loans & Advances, Treasury and Accounts, Lines of Credit, Internal Credit Audit, Risk Management etc.
After successfully completing one year training in the bank. The trainees will be assigned under Grade A in ‘Junior Management’ as Deputy Manager.
Also read:NTPC Recruitment 2022: Recruitment For Engineering Graduates
Important Details Regarding Vacancy
- Application start date for the recruitment is February 25, 2022
- Last date to fill the application and fee submission is March 14, 2022
- Written exam and interview are expected to be in April, 2022.
- UR- 13
- OBC- 6
The age limit for different categories are:
- UR & EWS- 25 years
- SC/ST- 30 years
- OBC- 28 years
Salary Details & Selection Criteria
- Salary for EXIM MT is set to the stipend of Rs.55000. That will be paid under training
- Selection will be done by written exam and interview
Application is fee is set according to the different categories:
- For General & OBC- Rs.600
- For SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates- Rs.100
How to apply for the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can apply through the online mode with this link.
- Visit the official website .
- Apply before March 14, 2022