Despite multiple talks between the Centre and the farmers, the solution that would inspire farmers to end their protest at multiple borders around Delhi is not in sight.
The two parties are putting forward different demands with farmers seeking a repulsion of the laws and government only in favour to amend those.
As the tiff continues, the Signhu border has become home to agitating farmers with people from all generations in attendance. And to help them in their protest, aids and humans have come forward to contribute whatever they could. Have a look:
1. Recently, a salon owner reached the Singhu border to provide salon service to the protesting farmers.
2. The aids are also distributing free sanitary pads to women protesting around Delhi. Only today, wives, daughters and mothers of many farmers who had committed suicide in recent years joined the protest.
3. “Those who give dough can also have pizza.”
4. You need to be fit and fine to protest for longer right? The ‘gym ka langar’ is especially for sportspersons who have joined the farmers.
5. The elderly were made available with foot and body massagers at the protest site by the Khalsa Aid.
7. A cultural space-cum-library at the Singhu border has also been installed to engage children with street children.
8. At the Singhu border, Prince Sandhu, a farmer from Ludhiana, has bought two washing machines to ensure protesters wear clean clothes.
9. Free dental camp has also been installed at the Singhu border.
10. This person has installed a TV in his truck and is surely entertaining and informing many at the protest site.