Good news for the job aspirants as Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Limited has released a notification named “GLPC Recruitment 2021” inviting 392 candidates for the posts of Project Manager and Taluka Livelihood Manager. Interested candidates can apply for the application online from the official website of Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company (GLPC) Limited on or before the last date, i.e. 24th April 2021.
Candidates willing to apply for GLPC Recruitment 2021 are required to check the advertisement to know the total vacancies, posts, eligibility, and other details. However, a brief detail of the job notification is given below.
Also Read: NCR Recruitment 2021: Online Application For 480 Apprentice Posts In Different Trades
- Notification: Apply Online for 392 Project Manager and Taluka Livelihood Manager Posts
- Notification Date: Apr 8, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: April 24, 2021
- Education Qualification: Post Graduate
- Functional: Other Functional Area
Gujarat GLPC Recruitment 2021: Posts and Pay Scale
- Assistant Project Manager State: 13 Posts – Rs 30000/-
- Assistant Project Manager District: 58 Posts – Rs 30000/-
- Taluka Livelihood Manager: 75 Posts – Rs 20000/-
- Asst Project Manager Taluka: 246 Posts – Rs 15000/-
Gujarat GLPC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Project Manager & Taluka Livelihood Manager, the candidates must have passed PG (Relevant Disciplines) with relevant experience.
- For Assistant Project Manager Taluka, the person must have a Graduate degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines) along with relevant experience.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years.
Steps to Apply for Gujarat GLPC Recruitment 2021
Willing to apply for the Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Recruitment 2021 application form? Simply visit the official website of GLPC Limited. Candidates must note the last date of application while filling the form.
Direct link to apply for GLPC Recruitment 2021 application