Are you also fake dating someone who wouldn’t take half of the responsibility of the relationship? Do you also feel like you are the only one who is making this ship sail further? If yes, then worry no more because the Fakeindian Government has come up with a fresh set of Dating Rules for Fakeindian Couples which will be helpful to men and women, both.
Let us read this article further to learn how these rules will revolutionise dating in Fakeistan.
Rules Under Fakearticle 396: Dating Rules for Fakeindian Couples
The Fakeindian Government has updated Fakearticle 396 under the Constitution of Fakeindia with a list of major dating rules and regulations. Anyone breaching these rules should be punished according to the FPC Dhara 512. Please find this list mentioned below which will be applicable from 1st January, 2023:
- If a couple is going on a purposeless date, then both the parties are liable to pay their halves. However, in case of failure from any one side, the latter shall pay for the next date. The couple is not liable to follow this rule if the date has a purpose including but is not limited to a birthday treat, occasion treat, or only one person insisted to go out.
- When eating home, both the parties will have to contribute to the process equally where one can cook and the other can clean. If this does not work for the couple, then both the parties should take turns. The couple is not liable to follow this rule if there is some problem which includes but is not limited to sickness, urgent assignment, a meeting, a cricket match, a saas bahu daily soap, and a phone call from a best friend.
- Any party leaving the towel on the bed shall be liable to take charge of the kitchen for the following day. There shall be no excuse to make this mistake and punishment shall be upgraded to handling the responsibilities of the complete house in case any arguments are presented.
- In case there is an apology to be made, roses are compulsory. However, in case the committed felony was too much to handle, the mujrim shall up his game which includes but is not limited to home cooked food, dining out at the peedit’s favourite restaurant and taking her, sorry peedit, out on shopping. (I am not implying that women are always right.)
- In case opposite gender gets involved in the relationship, then the crimes and their punishments are as follows:
- Looking at the opposite gender for more than 5 seconds shall give the victim the complete right to destroy something valuable of the mujrim that is under Rs. 3,000. It includes but is not limited to watches, cosmetic kits, books, clothes and shoes.
- If any of the parties give more attention to the opposite gender, then the victim earns the right to destroy something valuable of the mujrim that values between Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 5,000.
- If any of the parties get involved in any kind of physical contact with the opposite gender for more than 3 seconds, then the victim earns the right to destroy something valuable of the perpetrator that is above Rs. 5,000 which includes but is not limited to mobile phone, laptop, scooty’s headlight and car’s windscreen.
In this article, we learnt about the fake Fakeindian Government’s update on Dating Rules for Fakeindian Couples. If you are also in a fake relationship then you are required to have complete knowledge on the subject so that you can stay away from the consequences of breach of these rules.
Please share this article with your friends and family members who are in a fake relationship too.