Linking your Aadhaar card with PAN Card is a must for one’s benefit in order to avail numerous services and advantages. Also with the Income Tax Filing deadline nearing, linking of PAN card with Aadhaar card become even more necessary.
However many people, often, are not aware whether their Aadhaar card is linked with PAN Card or not. And if you are the one, then herein we have highlighted a really simple way to check the same.
Also Read: At 13,050 Feet, Some Breathtaking Pics Of Atal Rohtang Tunnel, World’s Longest High-Altitude Road Tunnel
Tax payers will be filing the Income Tax Return (ITR) for the FY 2019-20 (AY 2020-21). The government has made quoting of Aadhaar mandatory for filing income tax returns (ITRs) as well as obtaining a new PAN.
Follow these steps and you are good to go:
– Go to the income tax website: https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
– Once the website has opened, on the extreme left, look for the “Link Aadhaar” option and select it.
Also Read: Ok!! So Uttarakhand Government Is Now Paying Tourists To Holiday At Any destination In Uttarakhand
– Then on the top of the PAN box, you have an option to click and view the status if you have already submitted Link Aadhaar Request. Select that.
– You will be given two choices
1. Fill in Your PAN details
2. Fill in Your Aadhaar details
If your Aadhaar and PAN are linked, you will get a confirmation message.
Also Read: Rhea Chakraborty Didn’t Give Any Names Of 25 Celebrities Who Consume Drugs, Says NCB
E-filing of ITR is mandatory for everyone who earns more than 5 lakh per annum. those earning less and those above 80 years of years are exempted from such mandatition. Hence, if you have not yet linked your PAN with Aadhaar, you must do it on a priority basis.